Aransas Pass, Texas

I have done business with many cable companies in my life. They include Viacom, Cox, Time-Warner, Brighthouse, Adelphia and now, unfortunately, Comcast. Believe me, I don't hold any of these companies in high regard, but Comcast is the stinkiest *** out there! I almost feel sorry for their "representatives" who have to answer the phones. I know it's not their fault that the company they work for is a bunch of mercenary, lying, cheating, influence-peddling, crass bunch of ***. But they should have known that when they took the job!

In my two years with Comcast, I have never gotten the same excuse twice. In the "Comcast world", facts are apparently transitory. According to them, what is true on Monday is not necessarily true on Thursday. How can any company do business that way? I'll tell you how.

When I was young, the most loathed businessman was the used car salesman. (Granted, this was back in the 70's, but I'm sure miost of us has been there!) It was widely known that "used car salesmen" were liars. They still are. However, by and large, most of them and their offspring have moved on to selling cell phones and cable service. I know many people are upset with having to call India for technical support, but at least more Indians are honest! Any company that trains their employees to be cold-hearted liars represents a problem to me! But that's not the worst of it!!!

In my attempts to identify another cable/internet provider, I found out that there are no others in Georgia. Let me clarify: there are other carriers in Georgia, but none of the "others" can supply me with the internet speed I need. After weeks of questions to various agencies (state and federal), I was informed that Comcast was the ONLY provider licensed to operate in Georgia by the FCC. I'm sorry, does that not fly in the face of "free enterprise"? Does that not invalidate the ability of a free mrket to select a better product? Of course it does. My 6 year old knows that.

The problem is that Comcast is so Huge. They are the largest cable provider on the eastern seaboard. Their annual political contributions make most of our families' accumulated wealth look like *** in a bucket. I urge all of you to thwart Comcast's goals; which are to rip you off and lie while they're doing it. Tell your representatives that you're tired of it and you would prefer a TRUE fre market. Read some books.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Technical Support.

Comments

I love when people make posts without a single example or fact to support their claims. Watch how easy it is...

I hate taco bell. How cana business hire people and tell them to lie to their customers.