Washington, District Of Columbia

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Preferred solution: would like basic cable.

Comments

comcast is ripping people off and needs to be investigated there messing with peoples cable and charging for channels they dont want they trick me into a contract and they wont let me go to basic cable/ The new office at the Methuen Loop Mall is the worse in customer service. The assistant told me that I had 90 day to return to my previous plan that I was paying 90 dollar.

I asked about the programs that used a remote to talk. She told me that this new program will gave more channels in addition with the one I already had. It was all lies. She gave me a bunch of channel that nobody sees.

I took away the latinos channels that I really see. And give a new plan that cost me 60 more dollar per month. But, the most low strategy was telling me that I was able to return before 90 days.

After less than week, when I told her that I want my previous plan. he told me that Comcast was no longer offering the plan, and I have to stay with the plan or pay more than 200 hundre dollar to have the channels I had before.( I was paying 90 a week before).