Comcast service is both expensive and spotty. I am paying $62 a month for JUST internet...customer service is horrible, and I have no other choice but to use their service.

Their scam is to get you in for a "promotional period" and 6 months later, raise your prices, and again, raise their prices 6 months again. I paid $35 for the first 6 months, $45 the after that, and now $62 after that.

This company can do this because they have very little competition in most locations, very little I (or most others) can do.

If you have an option, I recommend that you stay away from Comcast by all means.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.