Cockeysville, Maryland

bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV, bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV bad service, unreliable/poor quality cable TV

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

They suck so bad...They are liars and thieves..

actually they are only bad at one thing and that is fulfilling the obligations that they promised their customers, however I have tried other services and they were even worse.

qwest cost me $1,100.oo worth of computer equipment and has the nerve to send me a bill for early disconnect, to which I send them my bill for $1,100.00 dollars. LOL it works for me.