Los Angeles, California

So for 6 months, we were paying for 20 mb speed, but had really *** service. we were then going to be charged for more for the same *** service so we complained.

things that we learned:

1) we found out that we shouldve received a new modem that could process 20 mb speed -- so in short, we were screwed.

2) you can switch account names and then receive the offers that they only provide for NEW CUSTOMERS.

3) even switching was a hassle.

so the internet stopped today because i needed to reactivate my account. 3 COMCAST AGENTS I HAD TO CONTACT TO FIND OUT THAT WHEN I UPGRADED, THE THE ADDRESS THE ITEMS WERE BEING SHIPPED TO WERE MESSED UP - ON THEIR END. NONE OF THEM COULD FIGURE THAT OUT EXCEPT THE LAST COMCAST AGENT. OH! AND BY THE WAY, THIS WAS AFTER I WENT TO A COMCAST SITE TO PICKUP THE ITEMS RATHER THAN BE CHARGED TO HAVE THE ITEMS RESHIPPED TO US WHEN IT WAS THEIR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE --- THE EMPLOYEE AT THE COMCAST SITE WAS CONFUSED BECAUSE IT SAID ON HIS COMPUTER THAT I ALREADY HAD THE ITEMS. I WAS TOLD ON THE PHONE THAT THEY WOULD CONTACT THIS SITE AND LET THEM KNOW I DIDN'T HAVE THE ITEMS AND I WAS GOING TO PICK THEM UP FROM THEM.

COMCAST NEEDS TO BETTER THEIR SYSTEM BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHATS GOING ON, AND I HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING MYSELF OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO GET *** SERVICE.

OH. SO I GOT THE NEW MODEM RUNNING AND WAS GUARANTEED THAT I'D HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH STREAMING VIDEOS -- LIES. I'm having problem streaming videos.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

wkubandit

Must suck working the system and changing account names to keep new customer deals and then getting confusion with your account, I hate that for you.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

@***cast

I quit because of Kim Edwards -how is she still employed there. I questioned the OT (time to view emails, tech care logs etc) and they hounded me on my preshift aux time.

I was told to 'read fast' - yet it is against the law for Comcast to ask hourly employees to work ( whether preshift or post shift) for free. Curious to know how the lawsuit was resolved?

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Kim Edwards is a major MOMO

YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL !

But don't worry, I won't read the rest of your complaint anyway. This is your fault, just live up to your end of the agreement.