I didnt have internet for more than 2 weeks spoke to the robot answering machine multiple times . I am supposed to get 200 mgps and l actually get 6 mgbs horrible

One week later a miracle happened l was able to reach a human in April 26-2020 Unfortunately the person who answered the phone was unable to help after 33 min transferred e to another person who kept me 1:17 min on the phone and then he said l think the issue is with your router he said l will send you a router 23:17 hrs pm we finished the call and l still remained without internet.

I called on the 29 April spoke to Jennifer nr 25575 and she said the router was never sent !!!!

I asked to speak to a supervisor Ms Omeka 6>D and she said we can ship you the router but we need to put a charge on your account for $29.99 but we will reimburse you later .

I asked if that charge can be voided she said no ...!!

I tried to call and speak to someone but its impossible to get anyone on the phone the worst answering machine ever no matter what you say or do it brings you to main menu press 1 !!! Absolutely the worst service / customer service and overall experience l ever had ....

User's recommendation: Try to help customers not just get their money and let them frustrated talking to your automated service!!!

Location: Kearny, New Jersey