Mount Holly, New Jersey

Comcast may have a huge press blitz on regarding their “Big Push” to repair its image, unfortunately other than pay a good PR specialist I don’t think they have done anything to change their monopolistic user unfriendly ways. As a senior citizen I am on a limited income.

The only time my TV is on is during football season yet the money grubbing, greedy monopoly that Comcast is insists that I pay over $70 a month just to get ESPN as part of a package that I don’t need any other channels from. These rates recently went up. How about a football package like the hockey package they offer. No.

That wouldn’t get as much money into corporate hands.

We have to stop this monopoly and call for a cable customer’s bill of rights. We need protection from the constantly increasing rates for decreasing service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Package.

Comments

I agree. Big money for no service and a bad attitude!

PLUS, they charge you a month in advance, then shut you off if you're a minute late paying. I will not pay in advance for service. The bill is NEVER the same from month to month. They nickle and dime you to death too.

I shut Comcast off and am going back to Verizon and DirecTV.

Coprporate greed in this country is what is causing the bad economy. Consumers need to stand up for good old fashioned SERVICE and VALUE.

Orange, Texas, United States #9907

I will be happy to share the feedback regarding price. We would like to see what we can do regarding your price. We have many programs that can help. Please send us an email with the account information.

Frank Eliason