Milwaukee, Wisconsin

First comcast stated that they would be by to install my business services between 8 am and noon. I told them that no one would be at the site until after 4pm.

They stated they would let the tech know, obviously they did not. Now I am losing money because my servers are down and all comcast can say is they can get a tech back out tomorrow afternoon or later and they are sorry. What if all of their customer's didn't pay their bill for a month and just said they were sorry? That's on top of them adding a residential account under my name and it was not requested.

Everytime I attempt to talk to them about that I get disconnected!! Wtf?!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.