Grand Rapids, Michigan

First time trying service. Called to get internet and TV hook up.

The comcast install guy comes out and hooks up everything except he didn't have the cable for my computer seeing as it runs off of my dad's which is the main computer. So he tells my dad that he can come back later that week to hook it up. Mind you I've been without internet for almost a week because we have moved into a new home. So instead of waiting, my dad got what was needed and we were able to hook up my computer.

Good thing we did, because the guy never did come back. Now however, I've tried the service and honestly I have to say it sucks. I'm going to be switching back to AT&T when I get the chance. Comcast you suck.

You're service not only internet but TV as well bites. I got my channels using DirectTV and I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg. Eighty bucks a month for both services seems to be a deal until you see how little you get.

Sad really, I was hoping for a better deal. Next time I'll learn.

Comments

i believe there is something wrong with comcast. i suspect (ONLY MY OPINION), Comcast is about to go Adelphia's way, a competitor that went defunct because of management irregularities.

today i wrote a letter to government officials and I will ask the justice department to halt their merger with NBC. I found the company has problems at every level including customer relations, pricing, equipment, management and installations. please write to me at can1z-at-aim.com.

I want to hear your story. Thank you