Product: Comcast Installation Clear all filters (0 of 158 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Was on the phone for over three hours to try and reach a resolution with a rep and a supervisor. They left 2 HD/DVR boxes in the apartment I moved into and were going to make me pay for a service rep to come out and collect their boxes and bring the basic box I was...

there is no way they can lock the boxes to a wall.......doesnt makes sense

Comcast - Installation Review from Tampa, Florida

I have been trying to get internet and tv service at my new home. We were initially told that a service person would have to be sent out to confirm that the house existed and that there was a line to the house. When the install was finally set up the technician who came out said we needed a tap on the outside line; which should have been addressed by whoever came out to check the house. The technician who was supposed to handle this called and said he didn't know what needed to be done and that he didn't have the equipment to do an install. He said he would have a lineman look at our line. We later got a call saying the line is buried and someone would have to come out and dig it up. He said,"don't expect it to be done overnight. If you haven't heard anything in a few days you can call." When i called this morning I was told that the installation had been cancelled!!! After three and a half hours on the phone, going through automated answering and being transferred at least six times, a supervisor told me the best way to resolve the situation was to call direct sales. I then attempted to call that number ten times without anyone answering. Well, I guess I got punked for being so demanding!

Comcast - Fast internet, but worth customer service&solution

The worth phone customer service COMCAST had. I've been transfer different departments, also two of them hang up my call. I am a new customer just sign with them, this is kind joke. First when the installation guys come, they just told me they cannot installed cable, BECAUSE the place I live do not have wire connected. after two weeks waiting period. One guy came put the wire on everything work just ok. Then I start to have problem with their billing services. I've been told, i have to pay this that ... total $250 something. Nobody trying to tell me why or how the bill that high, but hang up my phone..
2.3
Coverage Area
I liked
  • Speed of the internet services
I didn't like
  • Customer service and lies
  • Being locked into packages
  • Phone representives

Comcast Installation Review

Comcast treats their customers horribly. They have lied to us multiple times about coming to our home to set up cable/wifi. And, it takes over 1.5 hours just to get a representative initially on the phone! I can understand why so many are switching to AT&T. Comcast should be ashamed about how they treat people.

Comcast - Poorest customer service I've ever seen

Called Comcast on 7/28/15 to set up new account for cable and internet and as of 8/24/15, we had not received any equipment or installation. An installer stopped by on 8/6/15, dug around the utilities to test signal strength and said a maintenance guy will have to come out to look at it because the signal was weak. I called back on 8/7/15 to get more info and the rep said they'd call back but they never did. Called again on 8/11/15 and the rep said they'd expedite our installation and service and once again never heard back. Called today to cancel and they said we're scheduled for an install on 8/31/15. Told them to forget it. If they can't make good on their promised installation and service dates, I can't imagine what their service would be like in the event of a problem. In addition to be hard to get ahold of, placed on hold for long periods of time and being hung up upon, I wouldn't recommend Comcast to anyone. Totally disappointed and will never be a Comcast customer now.
Sharpsburg, Georgia
I didn't like
  • Management avoids resolving issues
  • Poor customer service

I guess because we are just a number comcast can treat us the way they want

At this point I will never give Comcast another dime of my money. My service was suppose to start Sunday, August 16th, 2015. Supposedly a technician came to my townhome, called while he/she was sitting in front of my address and called. I missed the call, it was after I called that I was informed that if I miss a phone call the tech will assume we aren't available and leave. I then learned from several personnel in the call center that the tech stated, my front door was not easily accessible, which is a lie. On the phone, we were told that a tech would be back an hour later, they never showed it was then at that point we learned the person had only out in notes but hadn't set the appointment and could not have any one out for a couple of days. So we call again Monday 08/17/15, we were told we could get a 60 dollar credit and also informed that someone would be out on 08/18/15 to check out our service. We call again and we were informed that we could not have anyone come out until Sunday. I know that were small numbers to a huge business, but this is no way for a customer wanting to spend their money should be treated

Comcast - Installation Review from Punta Gorda, Florida

So I booked over a month in advance for a new install for my FL home. Got the phone confirmation the day before from Comcast. Well, no one showed, no one called. I called them and was told another hour as he was delayed at another job. Still a no show. I called them again and she wanted to rebook for a few weeks away and I told her I would be back home in MA. She fit me in the next morning at 8 am. Guess what, yep, another NO SHOW. So forget Comcast.....

Comcast Installation Review

Moved down to Florida called them before I got down here I rely on internet for my job and they came out and looked at my lines said one needed to be renewed waited for it and then after it was fixed stated that iI must wait *** near a week and a half and was not placed on emergency install and its the only half *** poor connection down here, charter needs to expand very disappointed in comcast

Comcast Installation Review

I have never experienced such horrible curomer service. They false advertise and the hidden fees for installation are enormous! A 39.95 istallation is actuslly 79.95. The 39.95 is jyst for a tech to walk in your home. Do they tell you this?? No. When you call, they talk down to you. It doesnt matter if you are nice, they are not.
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama

Comcast - Poor Customer Service

Comcast in East Orange NJ is the worst cable company. Nothing they say they will do is ever true. I had to reschedule a simple installation more than 5 times before someone showed up. Reps always promise you that they are making notes on the account but never do. One time I took off from work only to be told that my appointment was rescheduled. If I didn't call them to confirm I wouldn't have know that no one was going to be coming out. The ironic thing is that every time they say no one is available I always see a truck in the area and installations don't take that long.