Fort George G. Meade, Maryland

All I have is 64 channels, i do not even have a box and I am getting charge $101 a month for TV and Internet. This prices are just not fair, i do not even know how they make it, because like me many will leave their service and switch to satallite.

I have talked to many representative they all say that the first price I was getting was for only 3 months and since I cancel my HBO I was not gonna get the promotial price. My whole point is that you should not pay $10 per channel, because if you break my bill down that is what it comes down too.

I should have just kept Directv when I moved to Maine.

Comments

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1098876

THEY ARE SO DAM CROOKED, THAT'S WHY WHEN THEY SNEAK EXTRA CHARGES UP ON ME. I CALL & CUSS THEIR *** OUT!

THEY GOT ONE ONE MORE TIME TO DO SOME SNEAKY STUFF & I TOLD THEM I AM GONNA DROP THEM & NOT PAY THE BILL, I DON'T DO NOTHING EXTRA & EVERY MONTH THEY GO UP ON YOUR BILL!

THEY GOT ONE MORE TIME! WATCH WHAT I DO!

Comcast prices are way to high.Cost me 180.00 bucks a month for hbo package and internet with a couple of boxes.Thats outragous!God forbid something happens and you get a few weeks behind on your payment.New bill comes in and now you owe them almost 400 bucks within a month and a half worth of service.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #37707

I agree. We got stuck with Comcast in the split with Time Warner and our bill has gone up 50% and our service down 100%

Shop around, prices have to go up. Employees want health benefits, good wages, etc.

Customers want top notch services, HD,DVR,VOIP,Internet, ETC. Someone has to pay for it ! If your not happy, upgrade your services to something that will bring you satisfaction. If comcast offers voice services in your area you can save a bundle over most traditional Telco services.

Oh, call customer service with a cool head and explain your thoughts, tell them you think your bill is high and ask them if a package exists that will offer more services at a cheaper price. You might just get want you want.