Golden, Colorado

Comcast seems to think they can charge whatever they want. We pay our bill online and usually within 7 -10 days of the due date.

We pay what their site tells us is owed up to that due date being that the new charges are due the following month. If you pay your bill every month how can they say you are two months worth charges behind on your bill? Yes we do pay a little late every month because that's the way the pay check rolls but if you pay every month how can you be behind by 2 months worth of payments.

It doesn't make any sense to me especially if you pay what their website says was due on that month's due date. How can they get away with charging this way what makes it ok to overcharge customers when their bill is paid every month.

Comments

AcousticSiberianHusky661

Comcast has no program in the way of price reduction for what they claim is your monthly billing. AT&T bought comcast is just as bad.

I have had screaming match with both company's. Only after getting some tec help to replace the boxes in my house that I found that Comcast was charging me $130.00 for------my home phone. and all the while AT&T was charging me $130.00 more for the same thing.

They both are just plain bad. Try calling them and you will see

the problem with Comcast is they simply don't have enough competition .I live in a area with no Verizone Fios and the trees in my yard are too high for Directtv(Ive tried!)

So what choices do I have ? None.

Im hoping there will be companies down the road that can stream from the internet tv,phone,etc. That day is coming.I just hope some other companies come to the fore.

That is funny. These people are incredulous.

They tell you to pay the minimum past due and we bill a month of advance. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they are not paying.

Then they yell at us cause they are irresponsible for not paying, like we owe them. I wish we had a shut up button for them.

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Ginsburg v. Comcast Corporation et al, case number 2:11-cv-01959 western washington district court and king county (WA) superior court case #11-2-34714-1

If you search king county (WA) superior court records Comcast is being sued for not paying unemployment taxes they owe to employment security department

:upset

pay your bills each month on time and stop complaining. Remember this is a luxury, not a necessity and if you can't pay your bills each month then you should not have it!!!!

to na New York, New York, United States #813501

Who asked you a *** thing

Plain and simple, Customers need to form a class action against Comcast(now Xfinity)for,

A- Price gouging.

B- Unfair business practices.

C- Lying to customers (Bait & Switch tactics).

D- Fraudulent Billing Practices.

E- Changing customers packages and rates without notifying customers in advance.

*** Forcing customers to rent equipment that they don't really need or want just to raise the customers monthly bill for service.

G- Forcing customers to upgrade to a higher prices service and threatening to cut service or take away features if they refuse to upgrade.

H- False advertising.

There you have it folks, 8 good and valid reasons for a class action against Comcast.

The problem is for some reason people are afraid of forming a class action against this company...

For one you pay your bills LATE. When you pay them late they're calculating the outstanding balance owed for the previous month plus the amount for the upcoming month. 1 month+1 month=2 months.