I have had an ongoing problem with my cable tv reception, and after two hours on the phone it was determined to send a technician to do the repair.An appointment was set for 1-3:00 pm.

The tech showed up at approximately 1:30, and Comcast called to say that he was ready to greet me. I opened the door and looked out at the truck and did not see the tech so I left the door open and figured he would be at the door shortly. He drove away instead. I called to see what was going on and was told that the phone call was to let me know he was here and because I did not answer the phone they assumed that no one was home and went to the next job.

I have never had a service tech for any company come to my house and not come to the door, but call to let me know they were there.

Now Comcast will not send someone to completer the order but they want to reschedule.I think it is time for me to call Direct TV.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of comcast technical support. Comcast needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned comcast technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Comcast.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments