Comcast has changed the way they do business with thier customers

54 of 3271 Comcast reviews

I have had an ongoing problem with my cable tv reception, and after two hours on the phone it was determined to send a technician to do the repair.An appointment was set for 1-3:00 pm.

The tech showed up at approximately 1:30, and Comcast called to say that he was ready to greet me. I opened the door and looked out at the truck and did not see the tech so I left the door open and figured he would be at the door shortly. He drove away instead. I called to see what was going on and was told that the phone call was to let me know he was here and because I did not answer the phone they assumed that no one was home and went to the next job.

I have never had a service tech for any company come to my house and not come to the door, but call to let me know they were there.

Now Comcast will not send someone to completer the order but they want to reschedule.I think it is time for me to call Direct TV.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Comcast? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 3271 Comcast reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Comcast. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Comcast.
Filing a new complaint about
×