Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I had Comcast sevice in the Past three months ago and I did have sevice from this Company for only a month , Then I got Overcharges from this Company , I called but there was No answer was made Through at so many calls !!!???!!! .

After a Month this service had Cancelled and They still send Billing to me every months for a Charges of $82.89 for What???? Even this Service Had Cancelled two Months ago???!!!! And I still got Bills , Doesn't matter I came to the Office located in Lancaster have a Talked to them that I had Cancelled the service already but you guy still send me these Bills what was the Problems and Purposes ???? And Howcome I did Cancelled the service already but I still got these Bills every months ??????!!!.

Today is : JANUARY, 18 th , 2012 I would made this for A Lawsuit for what they has had Not Stop Charges me for Not Using the Service and Overcharged ...Etc....!!!

All Product had Supplied for the service Had Returned more than Two Months ago as like : " Cable Box and Remotes "!!! This is for the most Purposes and Persuing for A Lawsuit If they Did Not Stop Charge for Not Using service or others Issuing !!!.

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste