Miami, Florida

I ordered internet service through Comcast, as my wife is enrolled in online classes and we are in the process of moving. The service was set to be installed.

Rather than calling her at home, which was the directions given to them. They called me out of town in meetings and unable to help them. They went to the wrong address which was reviewed three times by my request to ensure they could provide service to the new address. I found out after the issue arose not only did they call the wrong number repeatedly, they can't provide service to my new residence.

Therefore I wasted my time, and my wife waited for three hours on someone who went to the wrong address, and I still don't have service.

I can't believe this went through three reviews and was not caught even when I specifically asked. If this is the type of service provided why even waste your time dealing with people who can't do their job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.