Portland, Oregon

I had a comcast employee attempt to take items from my home that were not his. When I asked him to leave items and leave my home I was threatened, yelled and cursed at.

Finally he left the inside of the home but refused to leave my property. On the way out he threw the items and then slammed my door so hard it cause items to fall from wall and they broke. I had to call police.

Comcast supervisor never stopped by or called. Then to top it off many weeks later I was hounded by their collection agency for the equipment that was already paid for.

Comments

HOW DO I REPORT A COMCAST TECHNICIAN WHO TRESPASSES ON MY PROPERTY????? THIS IS DANGEROUS AND RIDICULOUS AND I WOUD LIKE TO REPORT THIS *** INTERNET COMPLAINTS WHO DO I TALK TO?

TODAY I HAD A COMCAST DOOR TO DOOR SALES PERSON COME TO MY HOUSE (KEEP OUT & NO TRESPASSING SIGNS POSTED) ASKING FOR SOMEONE. I TOLD HIM NO ONE BY THAT NAME LIVED HERE & ASKED IF HE SAW THE SIGNS.

HE STATED YES BUT THAT HE WAS WORKING. I TOLD HIM THAT I WAS A PRIVATE PERSON & DID NOT LIKE TO BE DISTURBED IN THE EVENING & TOLD HIM TO LEAVE. HE TOLD ME THAT I WOULD NOT TALK TO LIKE THAT OUT ON THE STREET & THAT I HAD A PROBLEM. I SAID THAT THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAD WAS HIM ON MY PROPERTY & TO GET OFF OF IT.

HE SAID I WAS DISRESPECTING HIM. I RESPONDED BY SAYING THAT HE DISRESPECTED ME BY NOT HONORING THE SIGNS. HE WENT TO THE STREET & PUT HE THINGS DOWN & SAID "COME ON I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT" I CALLED THE POLICE & FILED A COMPLAINT W/COMCAST. AS HE WAS WALKING AWAY HE WAS CALLING MY WIFE, MOTHER & FAMILY NAMES.

NEEDLESS TO SAY THE DIPLOMACY WENT BY THE WAY SIDE. WE BOTH WERE YELLING BACK & FORTH AT EACH OTHER. NEXT TIME A COMCAST EMPLOYEE COMES TO MY DOOR I WILL MAKE SURE MY HOME PROTECTION IS CLOSE BY.

IF YOU DEAL W/THE PUBLIC & YOU GO DOOR TO DOOR IN THE EVENING BOTHERING PEOPLE DURING THEIR RELAXING HOURS, THEN YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED TO BE TOLD TO LEAVE WITHOUT SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE W/YOUR COMPANY UNIFORM ON. IF YOU CANNOT THEN GO FLIP BURGERS.

im sure the only reason that those guys are rude is because they deal with *** *** rude *** americans all *** day and it rubs off on them. =) just my opinion. You deal with rude people all day, you start to think eeryone is rude.

Star Dojran, Star Dojran, Republic Of Macedonia #95919

To the comcast tech: Unfortunately you don't have a clue what happened yet excuse the behavior by saying niccorocknroll didn't say what was done to warrent it. Well believe it or NOT comcast got the wrong info to the tech who was suppose to simply replace an existing box not take all the boxes in the house!

Thus he should simply realize there was miscommunication between him and his company and when he is asked to leave a customers house until it is cleared up he should. Not get threatening. As a comcast tech I will tell you if a person asks you to leave their house then you better simply leave.

Easy as that.. oh and by the way all the equipment the tech was trying to take had been paid in advance for.

Shelly2129

I feel bad for you. They don't have a right to slam your door, and disrespect you.

A customer service rep told me over the phone today that they get a lot of complaints about their service technicians being rude. To "comcast tech" who commented.... no customer can do anything to "warrant such a response" you obviously should be fired.

So if I yell at you, that makes it ok for you hit me or steal my property? What a *** you are.

I see at least 10 different customers a day,I must say that niccorocknroll is over exaggeratingor isn't telling what he or she did to warrant such a response

#72059

comcast doesnt sell their equipment... its a monthly rental charge.