Mckinney, Texas

I got a knock on the door one day by comcast promoting double play and triple play packages and offering 100-200 dollars to switch and lower monthly fees for a year. Having experienced Comcasts lousy service before I hesitated.

After crunching the numbers I figured I'd give them a year then return to Dish (which is superior in so many ways) They were late by over 6 hours on two occasions so there is another promised 40.00....it's all bull. they prorate their bills so the 1st month you are billed 2x's and even in reality you are a month ahead and they are sitting on your money they have the stones to try and charge a late fee. Nearly a year later and dozens of calls I've gotten nothing from them! Even worse it's a practice I know several other people with the same problem.

Even worse they owe me the money or credit and if you resist paying your bill out of protest until they fix the issue if your bill is "past due" (remember it's a month ahead) you can't speak to a rep only billing. COMCAST IS THE WORST

Comments

I used to be a CAE at Lynnwood,WA Tech Repair call center. Comcast Cares Day is a joke.

You had to use a vacation day to participate in the HARD PHYSICAL LABOR VOLUNTEER SERVICE DAY.

Comcast Cares...but not much.

Comcast Cares...about $$$. If you want discounts call the 800 phone number and ask for the retention department.