I canceled my Comcast account so my new tenants could establish an account in their names. Comcast however did not notify me that my email address and email would go away, when I called them and nicely asked them to turn it back on as I would be re-establishing service at another location at the end of the month. Comcast transferred me over and over then put me through to a useless, powerless manager, who said the same old, bla bla bla, I apologize but we can't do anything.....Why do you even answer the phone if you are useless and powerless? Do you think maybe you should let people know their email will go away if they cancel.This comcast manager then went on to say that sometimes the computer cancels it, sometimes it doesn't. Really lady, what is the computer, the Matrix? The computer can think for itself now can it? REally? Why doesn't Comcast just save itself the money and hire monkeys who are more intelligent to answer the phone?

Oh, then the final thing this manager said to me after I asked to speak with her boss is "oh he doesn't take phone calls"; well how nice, no accountability, I'll just dial 800-blackhole then!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

Merrillville, Indiana, United States #175343

Comcast has a MONOPOLY where I live.

Unbelievable in this day and age. What behind closed doors deal happened that allowed this.

NO company should be allowed to have a monopoly.