I went thru five cable boxes for one tv and still did not get any cable. In the time period, about two weeks with one week on vacation, I received my bill.

I considered writing a check for it that may or may not have worked, much like their cable boxes. After numerous times speaking to 'technicians' both local and elsewhere, I finally had to give up. I got promises of making it work and call backs, and they are full of ***. There were a couple customer service reps who tried to help, to no avail.

I worked that 30 day back guarantee and cancelled the non-service. Even after explaining that I was done and wanted to deactivate what had not been activated, they still tried to convince me they had not tried everything. They told me they understood, and still tried to convince me to not cancel.

I think that was on page 16 of their manual. Needless to say, I think I can find someone else who wants my money...honestly.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.