I have spoken to 4 different comcast employees, the first promise free HBO for a year and 30 dollars credit every month from service, the next day i called again and the second told me that she saw those notations didnt know why i had no service. The third person I spoke to told me that he does not know where there promotion came from, offer free hbo for 3 mth and a one time credit of 30 dollars.

When the tech finally came to my house the following day to fix another problem, he told I had no codes for HBO on the line, called again, the customer service agent told me that he saw the order for HBO but could not add, not his department.

The last one one I spoke to told me no such promotions, but he can add any other services. I have left the service as is, and will be shopping around for another provider.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

msheets83

'd call their corporate office. I don't call 800-COMCAST anymore. I never get anything accomplished, nor is it even resolved.

They will forward the complaint to the local office, and they are more willing to help!

Dial 215-665-1700 and ask for Lucile Fatil and they will transfer you to the Office of the President.

Don't waste your time anymore!