Antioch, California

Our payment was late and we called to notify comcast we would pay the following Thursday. The customer service representative recorded (I assume) the notification and said that would be fine. Sunday the service was turned OFF.

Upon calling they explained certain reasons. I inquired as to why the customer service rep with whom I made the arrangements would not have informed me of these other requirements? If we had been informed we could have made other arrangements!!!! Thanks so much to that representative for that courtesy.

Perhaps comcast should pay their employees more to enable hiring people who are more responsible?????? I would like retribution. thank you

Comments

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.