1.7
Coverage Area

On, or about 4/16/2015 Comcast, without my permission disconnected my phone. It was during this time I was being hired by Reve Exteriors.

I was working that weekend trying unsuccessfully to call the contact for the company Rian Peterson. On Monday, April 20, 2015, I got a nasty letter from Rian stating "Your phone has been disconnected." Your lack of communication demonstrates a lack of professionalism - hired someone else..... I contacted Comcast and after talking with several people - climbing up the ladder to corp - I finally had a rep tell me Comcast would give me HBO, Showtime an Starz for live - only they didn't have any lifetime contracts so just call every 3 months and there will be a note in your records and they will automatically renew the services. This worked for 4 years.

This last month, Comcast told me no more. We have no records going back that far and there will be no more compensation. After getting contacted by the FCC they offered me a year of Showtime, Cinemax and Starz. They have the records..

you know they do..I have filed additional complaints with the AGO, BBB and the FTC. Don't trust Comcast

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: People in the call center.

I didn't like: Reneging on verbal agreements, Scoffing at me.

Comments