Annually, comcast has never been able to fully satisfy me in my needs of webbing the internet, facebook, online gaming. Every year, we call, every year, we get screwed.

I really don't think Comcast can help fix our situation, because they're all ***

While we call, we get charged, when we get charged, they give us nothing in return. Wasting my money on comcast isn't satisfying me anymore, so I think I'm going to take a picture with my middle finger on it, and send it to every comcast employee.

I really hope I can live a little longer to do so. Comcast's service sucks, and they'll only waste people's money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

If it is that bad then why do you keep it? The problem is you and your crapy equipment

Comcast never helped me fix computer problems because they always would say that it is something on my end. It is always nice to prove them wrong and have them say " oh i just worded it wrong" That is one of the best feelings in the world and thats why i dont use comcast anymore