Called tonight to lower my bill.I have been a Comcast customer since before 2002.

Related: Comcast - Changed programming without notice

I have medical issues have had to take a leave of absence from work. I am not getting paid. All I can do is watch TV and get on internet. No money coming in till my disability is paid.

My friend is helping me for now. First of all when I told her my issues she wanted to upgrade my service. Then I ask her about the Comcast blast. Ask her twice would it have lifetime channel 119 and the ID channel 111.

She assured me it would. Told her I did not want HBO or. Any movie channels. I do not have channel 119 or channel 111.

I have HBO which I do not want. Why would someone lie to a sick person who has been a customer for so long. I have never had any other cable company even before 2002. Just under ex husband name instead of mine.

I do not think that was very good customer service for someone to lie to a sick person who all they have is TV and Internet to watch in bed. I will be on the phone with them early in the morning This issue will be resolved or I am cancelling. She told me internet would not change.

Guess next I will find out that their is a limit on data.Very unhappy with Comcast

Review about: Comcast Blast.

I liked: Two thumbs down.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

1.9
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Tv Package
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments