I sent the following to Comcast Vice-President Tom Karinshak:

I called your customer service department on January 1, 2014 to request two things: (1) dropping tv from my account to lower my monthly bill, retaining only internet service; and (2) requesting an updated modem/router to replace the current one which is more than 10 years old. I was told that item # 1 was immediately changed and that the new modem/router would arrive at my home within 5 business days.

I called today, January 22nd upon receipt of my new bill. It revealed that my service was never changed, nor had I received the new modem/router.

After speaking with EIGHT (8) different people at Comcast Customer Service today, my needs were finally addressed, I HOPE.

Not only was there not a customer service manager or supervisor available at any time today for me to speak with, one of your agents hung up on me.

If I have a problem at Target or McDonalds, the supervisor is available and addresses my concerns on the spot. Your customer service is TERRIBLE, and if I had any other option for internet service where I live, I would drop Comcast faster than your "blast speed" I was promised today.

Your Customer Service Guarantee is meaningless to your company and worthless to your customers. Try calling your own Customer Service number with a problem and see how helpful it is to resolving issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

• EXFINITY

Comments

MikeBrady

I thought you said it was resolved.