Elk Grove, California

I upgraded my internet through comcast & returned my old equipment. Comcast sent me a bill charging me for the old equipment.

I called 1-800-934-6489 after waiting for 5 minutes they told me that I had the wrong number and gave me 1-866-727-9840. I waited on hold for 15 minutes more. The fellow who picked up the phone here told me that I had the wrong number and gave me 1-800-945-2288. This phone number is the same phone number as 1-800-934-6489.

After waiting again the lady who answered the phone said she had to transfer me yet again.

I am now waiting again. I have been on the phone now for almost 1/2 hour - just to cancel my bill.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Service Transfer.

Comments

I couldn't agree more! I was charged for some kind of *** modern rent every month but I have never even rent it!

I have talked with, I don't know, 5 people already. But I see the rent again!

#519602

Six days after cancelling my service, I received an e-bill for the next month's service. When I called to make certain I didn't owe, I was told I have a $2.44 credit coming.

On the plus side, the system to call me back instead of making me wait on hold seems to be great (I'm in the 12-18 minute waiting time right now...) If this works, it rocks.

Same happened to me I was transfered 5 times, then cut off, then called again, then transfered 5 times before I got transfered to my local comcast office in the seattle area. geez, just give me the number to my local comcast office in the first place :zzz

Fortuna, Missouri, United States #412860