Comcast's negligence in butchering/killing trees in the name of NOT working on wires: BACKSTORY: A eucalyptus tree fell a month ago which affected a handful of neighbors.Fences, driveways, landscaping, trees and communication wires were damaged.  One day after our arborist finished removing the massive amount of debris, Comcast responded to a service call by one of the neighbors to fix the wires.  COMCAST SERVICE RESPONSE: The result was the complete butchering of several trees, adding insult to injury (that being the demolishment of trees from giant eucalyptus falling).

Healthy trees and plants that were not even obstacles to the Comcast servicemen were scalped by the unskilled workmen. They left the "trimmings" on the property to be dealt with by the unfortunate owners. (Great business practice!) The cherry on top is that NO REPAIRS were done on low hanging wires post disfigurement of trees that stripped us of our privacy. THE FENCE: As of today, there are many low hanging wires interfering with the fixing of the fence.

No one will touch the repair due to the sagging wires. Apparently Comcast thinks it's ok to leave their dead (or alive?) wires dangling everywhere. If it's dead, it's merely debris dangling from a pole. Its YOUR trash.

It's needs to be removed by Comcast. I'm the owner of the fence and want those wires gone.  LOSE/LOSE It's unacceptable to mutilate all living trees in the area to do this. The neighbors are on watch for Comcast services we need but feel certain we must oversee what they do as they have proven themselves incompetent.  BIG QUESTION: Can Comcast solve the wire problem without maiming every living tree in the vicinity?  And are they gonna clean up after themselves? Complaints have been filed to Comcast, as well as innumerable phone calls...The police have been contacted.

Now this forum.

Next comes the county.Then the news.

Review about: Comcast Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments