We've had Comcast for about 2 years now. It's been constant problems with the phone and the internet going out for a couple of minutes to several hours.

Our voice mail hasn't worked correctly for over a year, and they can't seem to fix it.

Yesterday, we had a tech out here again, who swore up and down he fixed the problem. He gave me his name, and his personal extension number and said call him if there were anymore problems. Internet and phone went out again, so when they came back up, I called, and he flat out lied about coming to our house. Said he was never here.

He has the same last name as my mother's maiden name.

We talked about that, then he tried to say he talked to me on the phone about that, when we had talked face to face at my house.

Soon as I can, I'm getting a different internet, phone, and cable provider. Tired of Comcast's lies, deception, and bad customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

#520496

F_U_C_K COMCAST

#520495

*** COMCAST, We are Cutting their wires all around town with wire/cable cutters. They can go some where else the ***!!