5729 W Denneys Rd, Dover, DE 19904

I signed a contract with them in February. They removed some of the channels, that were agreed to.

They also charge me the fraudulent sports fee. Comcast told me it was a government fee. I found out through class action lawsuits, it’s not a government fee of any type. I complained to Comcast.

Now, 7 months into their 2 year contract, they are going to start charging me a 13.50 a month equipment fee. Once again, another fraudulent fee they are going to add on. I am filing a complaint with the federal trade Commission, bureau of consumer protection. Also, filing with the federal communication commission and public utilities commission.

I’ve all the time in the world to deal with these fraud committing crooks....oh I spoke to customer service, they have some *** there.

But, I would expect no different from these crooks. No other cable company has the complaints Comcast does..

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Court/FTC/fcc.

• Comcast Liars Thieves

Comments

I have had the same experience...fees added that were entirely bogus constantly.