1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Just found out that my small hotel has never had HBO since we signed up with Comcast's Hospitality program in 2013, yet they have charged us all along for HBO for the past five years. While I insisted to Comcast that we did not have HBO, they insisted we did, but they would not tell me what channel because they said it's a different channel in different areas.

Today when I complained again, they finally figured out that they had installed the wrong equipment that does not allow HBO access. To add insult to injury, they won't refund us except for the past three months! Where is CEO Bryan Roberts when we need him? This horrible company does not allow associates to do the right thing and compensate for the full actual loss, when they know Comcast is at fault.

SO MAD!!! Could go into a tirade on all of the unbelievable Comcast problems we've had. I could certainly teach Bryan Roberts how to improve customer experience and save his own company a ton of money. They mess up so often that their entire team and every department has to do everything 3-4 times before getting anything right.

How expensive is that! No wonder they want to wrongfully keep my money when they are losing money operationally like a sieve.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Time consuming, Incompetent customer service reps, Being disconnected after long holds, Techs not showing up and saying they did, Apointment dates and times being changed without telling me.

Comments