Tucson, Arizona

Comcast made a typo when signing me up for my account. I called it in - they have no way to fix it.

I have to go to a Comcast store to get the name spelled correctly. So I am supposed to spend an hour going into a Comcast store to fix THEIR mistake. No way. That pretty much says it all.

They are typical corporate bullies. If I had absolutely any other option for internet I would change. That pretty much says it all. They are typical corporate bullies.

That pretty much says it all.

They are typical corporate bullies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

Why is he on Obama's jobs council? Comcast is a legal monopoly, statutory monopoly, or de jure monopoly a monopoly that is protected by law from competition. Comcast was created by government.

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.

cthoman

granted comcast made a mistake. They wanted u to go to the store and show ur id to prove how ur name is spelled and to make sure they spell it correctly.

My last name is spelled h.o.m.a.n. However it i normally spelled h.o.l.m.a.n. There could be a person with the second last name and it could be a real person.

So buck up like an adult and go get it fixed. Or dont but quit ur bitchen.