Arlington, Massachusetts

After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was forced to add their internet connection - or do without.Now my cable TV doesn't work at all - all I get is the message; ONE MOMENT PLEASE, This channel should be available shortly, Ref code: S0a00, but it, and all the others, never do become available.

And on top of that, my internet service freezes - even on minimal resource requirements web sites.Ain't government sanctioned monopolies wonderful - that is for those government sanctioned monopolies?

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Comcast - A (former) insider's view Comcast "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..." Read more Comcast - Cable installation from Pole to House to computer Comcast "Had Comcast cable installed. Installation was not safe; the cable hung to low and the outside wall installation went across the entrance stairway for someone to trip over. H. Schmitz..." Read more Comcast - Internet service Comcast "Before I went out to go shopping I turned off my apple iPad off. Off I mean all the way off and change 100 per cent. I returned and found..." Read more Comcast - Internet and router service Comcast "I take it this company Comcast is doing testing all hours of the day and night!! I have to unplug due to hot stage!! I am happy that I don't..." Read more Clancys Chips - Disappointed Clancys Chips "I went to my local aldi store and bought a bag of the restaurant style tortilla chips, I had my 1 year old with me so I was in a..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more WARNING TO ALL FORMER AND CURRENT CLIENTS OF LOCATIONS COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE SERVICES IN FARMINGTON HILL Locations Commercial Real Estate Services "Joesph Barbera - Vice President, Business Brokerage for Locations Commercial Real Estate Services of Farmington Hills MI have hired FRANCES KURIAKUZ WHO HAS MULTIPLE CONVICTIONS FOR IDENTITY THEFT AND EMBEZZLEMENT..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more