All I needed to do was activate two DTA's. I had an appointment with a technician today, but

they never showed up and didn't bother to call to tell me they wouldn't be there. So, I went

to the website on the sheet I received with the 2 DTA's and input my information so I could

activate them myself. I was told that the system could not activate my DTA's and I would

need to go to the live chat. Instead of being taken to the activations dept, I am taken to

the DTA order dept. I ask to be transferred to the activation dept, and the person I talked

to took about 10 minutes to do that very simple task. Once I got to the activation dept, I

have to go through the same procedure I just went through with this new person, made worse

by the fact that it seems the conversation is pretty much the same word for word as my

conversation with the person in the order dept.They seem to have been copy/pasting directly

from a script, but that doesn't explain why it took them 5 minutes to type out a single

response when the same thing could be accomplished with Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V. After talking with

this person/robot for about 20 minutes and giving them all the information they could

possibly need to activate the DTA's, I am told they can't activate the devices because of a

work order on the account. In fact, its the same work order that the technician failed to

show up for. I'm told I will need to contact the local office in order to get the devices

activated. So, I call the local office and am left on hold for 15 minutes before the phone

is answered...and then immediately hung up.

I have never, in all my life, seen a company that was so utterly and completely useless.

Your technicians don't show up for scheduled appointments, the website you set up so that

customers could activate their own devices doesn't work, your "activations" dept can't

actually activate devices, and the people you hired to answer phones just let them sit on

hold forever and then hang up on them. How do you guys stay in business with such ***

customer service?

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Account.

Comments

I would never use Comcast again and watch only DVDs if it wasn't that we need unlimited internet. And yes I am in process of looking.

I have had NOTHING but one problem to another with this horrible company. Customer service is nonexistent you get the same out sourced non English, or rather poor English speaking people who profusely apologize, and then hang up on you after being on hold at least 45minutes. I have been paying for a bundle package since November and today the girl tells me after a snotty tech walks out of my home saying I should not have HBO n didn't even check n see other TVs went working. Called back again they said again yes I should a supervisor would be here before 9pm its now 10pm what are the odds?

And that I have to keep paying bill till they prove not working. Yes I call daily for fun. Ahhhh hate this company and I have never in 55years complained about a company I am done. Wouldn't recommend to and enemy.

I believe as our rights we need to fight to have a choice for all cable and internet in same area its the only way as consumer you are treated fairly. We all need to fight this I am going to Lake Wales county board

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN 8) :grin :p

Stop reposting - MYOB who died and made you KING of everything :( :? :upset :sigh :p

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Stop reposting! We got the hint the first time you posted your complaint. Posting it again only makes us care less about it.