Ellicott City, Maryland
1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Comcast customer service executive (Era) is thinking that customers are liar.Few services shut off suddenly and I did not make changes.

I can see in online account which service I have, but Era keeps arguing. It went on going for 15 minutes and finally asked her that I would like to escalate and speak with you supervisor. Her supervisor Mr. Victor Montgomery thinks that he should not be talking to customer, may be he thinks that he is Mr.

President. I was holding line for 30 minutes and Era informed me that I can't keep you longer and can't promise that Mr. Montgomery will give you call back. I think Mr.

Montgomery may considering himself as Hollywood start, so not available to speak with customers.I hopefully he will speak to Tom K if Tom K is really listening and care about comcast.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. hardikmodi is overall dissatisfied with Comcast and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Comcast.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Comcast to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments