Product: Comcast Cable Tv Service Clear all filters (0 of 11 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
Show
State:
Show
City:
Show
Product:
My cable has been tiling and going off with an error message. I had one tech work on the problem. It seemed fixed but now is messing up again. I have to wait until another tech comes out. I am getting tired of paying for bad service. The recorded messages on calling...
Read more
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#1210917

My association pays all my basic cable and internet services, unfortunaly through Camcast, which has always found a way to add to my account. Every couple of months i experience major issues with them. Awful. Costumer service. They all work in a different page. The...
Read more
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#1141986
First, rather than pay a termination fee, downgrade to just internet or basic cable with a new promotion or package through their Loyalty Department. As long as you downgrade, they can not charge you a termination fee. Then, after you get that set up, cancel cable tv...
Read more
3.3
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
I liked
  • When it works its good
I didn't like
  • Cable service
  • Inability to help
#1032741
You are forced to use a cable box because I you don't you are pay too much for very few channels. Their Customer service is not any better. The charged me for a full month of cable even though I had only 2 weeks of cable. They said they would give me a partial refund....
Read more
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#1016866
Show

Comcast Cable Tv Service Review

I hate Comcast... every few months my cable goes out in the middle of a program and they say I need a new box. When the tech comes out, he doesn't change the box but gets it to work. I almost feel like it is intentionally so I am charge for tech service.
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#1016339
Show

Comcast Cable Tv Service Review

new hd box upgrade,,,,cannot read the info on the tv screen! very small lettering! i had no problem at all reading my tv screen with my old cable box!
2.8
Details
Billing Practices
Coverage Area
Customer service
Discounts and Special Offers
Diversity of Products or Services
Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Price Affordability
Reliability
Style and Design
Value for money
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#995947
My mother's senior living facility uses Comcast and provides the cable service as part of the package included with the monthly rent. Imagine my surprise when my mother received a bill sent during to her individual mailbox with her apartment number, from...
Read more
1.0
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#990661
Same with password box. Click the box to stay signed in but doesn't stay signed in. Must name the device every time. Call to complain, takes forever, speak to multiple people, end up with foreigner asking for ssn. Comcast doesn't give a *** about its customers. You...
Read more
1.4
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
I didn't like
  • Over charged
#966647
I recently switched from Dish to comcast xfinity because I wasn't satisfied with service provided by Dish, BIG MISTAKE. For the past week I have been losing the signal on one of my 3 tv's. I tried calling a PERSON locally, ( impossible ) I first get a recording with...
Read more
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#954882

90% of Comcast cable has been out for days. The other 10% of cable nobody would ever watch is all broken digital feeds. This exact same thing has happened at least 5 times since I moved into a forced cable system as a rental this past May. I dumped Comcast 10 years...
Read more
Product
Comcast Cable Tv Service
#929606