Comcast Cable Tv Service Reviews and Complaints
- Internet reliable
- Constantly raising prices took away tcm
Comcast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - Forced to Pay for Upgrade to Keep TCM Channel
Comcast in Tacoma, Washington - Cable service constantly cuts out
I have lost access to Investigation Discovery through Comcast/Xfinity
- Management avoids resolving issues
- Bogus repair charges
Comcast’s bad business practices
Comcast - Bad policies
Update by user Mar 28
Cable rates & leasing boxes have skyrocketed. The programming is terrible.
You get the same select movies all month over and over again. As far as cable boxes go, A single box without a dvr runs $14 a month.
$168 a year. Double that for more than 1 box on another a tv....
- Poor quality
- Incompetent customer service reps
- Being disconnected after long holds
- Apointment dates and times being changed without telling me
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.