I recently upgraded my service and a technition came out to install a new internet modem. He also replaced one of our HD receivers with a recorder HD reciever and then replaced another generic box with an HD box.

I did not order this. When I called to complain I was told it was my fault because we let him install it. Well I was not home at the time and my son did not know any better. Now I have to waste my time and money to return these items.

I am considering dumping Comcast and going with a Dish network. Who knows how much they will raise my bill after the year contract is over.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.