Metamora, Illinois

Has been without any cable service since June 18, call to report this made and was told it would be June 30th between 8-12 for a service call. We both work and can't *** work to stay home so now the date would be pushed out to something in July.

On Saturday AM I was given some ticket number by a rep who agreed that was too long and said they would be out that day.

I found out later that day when I called it was a lie and no ticket exsisted even. We will cancel totally their services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Have had Comcast for about 5yrs since I moved to Atlanta area BUT I AM DONE!! Over the last several months they have been cutting channels, lost CN, then a couple of others incl.

Bravo. Now I'm forced to use a Box to pick up channels like CNN, but most channels are local anyway, lost everything from about ch. 26 on. I now have a LIMITED BASIC lineup for $34.99.

Have already signed up with DirectTV for the same price.

Didn't like the 2yr contract, but then again, not going anywhere so why not... I AM DONE WITH COMCAST.