When i signed up for television,internet and phone through Denver Comcast i was told i would get a 150 rebate card. it has been 5 months and still no card or information.

they say it is on the way. when i check the status website it says no information on my rebate. Nobody knows anything and they all have a different story about it. When i do call customer service i get a person who does not speak english and that *** me off even more.

Why can we not get english speaking people and be honest about your name. I really do know i am not speaking to Roger or Jim

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence.

I haven't received my promotional card either. I just filed a complaint with the BBB.

I triend to sign up for service online, but Comcast "couldn't locate" my residence (Which is an apartment that was wired already) Sooo I didn't qualify for the $250 reward that I should have received. I had to call, but they said that I would get a $100 reward, but they couldn't do anything about not being able to locate my residence online, so I registered online. They connected my service 2 days later. Three days later (5 since I had ordered service) I got an over due notice for over $300.

I called Comcast and they said it wasn't really a late bill that it just looks that way. I paid it immediately.

When I called about my rebate I was told that I would not receive it, because my first bill was late...They are running a scam. You probably cannot find anyone who received the rebate, because of Comcasts billing practices.