Seriously, if there was something better out there...EVERYONE would get it. It's just really sad that we have to deal with *** customer service rep's who have a mean streak a mile wide every day.

I realize it must suck to work there for that pay too but suck it up and stop being to friggen angry and taking it out on people who call in. There's always Walmart people!!

You could be working there ya know so lighten up!

And DO NOT get me started on how rude the contractors are when they are in your home!

Comments

Drexel, Missouri, United States #4364

I agree. For whatever reason, I have been completely cut off from all of my email!

I have service at my house but for the past week, people have been calling me to tell me that their emails to me keep getting bounced back. So outside of the ridiculous prices I spend on BASIC cable and the underwhelming download speeds, I'm now the victim of someone driving by and knocking over my mailbox with a baseball bat.

I've already had Cavalier at my office with very little incident and it seems like they now win my personal account as well. Has this happened to anyone else?

Drexel, Missouri, United States #4363

For whatever reason, I have been completely cut off from all of my email! I have service at my house but for the past week, people have been calling me to tell me that their emails to me keeep getting bounced back.