Savannah, Georgia

I ordered the comcast cable internet and voice service a little over a year ago. The first issue I had was when they first arrived, they tried to charge me 149.00 for installation of the wireless router. I called in with the tech still here.I explained that THEY had called me and offered this to me for free, along with 33.00 a month for internet and 33.00 a month for voice.

After going through 2 reps and 2hours on the phone. They finally put me through to a manager. She argued with me that there was no way, they'd offer free installation for the wireless router. After going back and forth with her for about 45 minutes. I said look lady, go look up our recorded call and you will HEAR that Comcast offered free installation. As well as $33.00 a month for each voice and internet. Now mind you, I am pretty frustrated at this point. So she finally says, I'll tell the tech to install it and we'll credit you for the $149.00.. Ok, great.

A month later I received my bill. I was credited for the $149.00. But for some reason over the course of the year. All I ever had is problems with them. They'd come out and fix it. Work for a few days. Then I'd be without for 7days. They blame it on my nortons antivirus program. Give me a break. They have put in a line just for the internet. Worked fine for a week, then it went down again.They came out yet again, they told me that they didn't install the cable. Huh? well who the heck did then? Because I know comcast came here and installed it. Mean while, I couldn't figure out why my electric bill was so high.. I had a home inspection done and they found the vent in the attic torn off the wall.. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, guess where this vent was located. You got it, right near all of the cable wires.It cost me over $100.00 to have it repaired. I'm so sick of comcast I could puke.

I wouldn't advise ANYONE to get their services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Installation.

Comments

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

Dreadnaught

Gee Fred, you wouldn't happen to be a Comcast employee, would you? If you are, I feel so bad for you. You are working for thieving sh*tbags.

What kind of web site is this? Pissed Consumer allows bashing of Comcast and at the same time there are numerous adds on this page for Comcast! It doesn't make any sense --- maybe everyone should be bashing Pissed Consumer instead!!

CSR messed up my account and lied.

comcast is really the #1 worst

Im not even gonna tell my story way to long about comcast, but i cant forget to tell you all they are a bunch of ***'S DC OFFICE N SILVER SPRING OFFICE

Contact the BBB! They will help. We the customers need to stand together, to show comcast we will not tolerate this anymore.

I do believe that the CSR do mess with peoples account if you *** them off..