I have had comcast high speed cable internet service for a few years due to lack of another comparable service in my area. I REQUIRE this high speed internet due to running a home server as well as running a small business and other misc jobs that my wife and I have.

My internet has always had problems, and no matter how many (well over 30) visits by a technician, they are unable to help, fix, or determine what the problem is. They claim I am the only one with issues. I have spent over $300 on new equipment over the last 6 months alone just in attempt to resolve my service issues. Nobody in the company seems to be able to give me even the slightest idea of what the problem is other than (maybe your equipment is bad).

Well the chances of 4 different brand and/or models of modems going bad is pretty much worse odds than winning the lottery. I would give anything to have another internet provider.

I need a minimum of 8MBS download speed to keep everything running smoothly.

The main issue I have been having with my service is that it will go out for a few seconds every 5minutes or less about 12-14hrs a day. Needless to say you cannot run a server, let alone check email with the internet spurts of 30seconds or less that rule my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

I actually did that for a few months, but then they just started raising their prices and It still did not fix the issue, However, after I switched back to residential service (cheaper), they sent out at least 5 different technicians to investigate the issue. The last guy finally noticed that there was a bad connection in their box outside my house. Now tell my why it took so many technicians, and over 1 year to get the problem fixed???

I continually have to call them about my service being interrupted! I don't see how they say you are the only one having issues. LOL

I have bought 3 different routers because they always blame my router.. ok maybe one but all freaking 3 of them?? I highly doubt it!!

If they don't get on the ball with my service soon and stop the random outages... I'm dropping them like I already dropped their *** ... high priced cable service!!

CONcast Kim Edwards is a major MOMO for writing an email asking you to work off the clock w/o pay LOL ROFL LMAO Edwards & Comcast = major FAIL AWESOMESAUCE YOU=WIN

8) :grin :p

FTC hits Comcast CEO Brian Roberts with $500,000 fine. So what he makes over 30 million per year. Brian needs to reread the Comcast code of conduct where he tells employees he will not tolerate dishonesty from us. Why is he on Obama's jobs council? He should be fired. Do as I say, not as I do. Obama's slogan about "change you can believe in" should really be "the more things change the more they stay the same".

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them. Our lawyers are experienced and successful at winning this kind of case and we have the evidence. Comcast thinks that hiring a Perkins Coie lawyer will intimidate us. It just proves that they know they are going down and have a lot of money to waste.

8) :grin :p

#412055

Why not sign up for Comcast Business for your home?