San Francisco, California

Jackie, Comcast service representative, refused to credit me for service not received. This morning 2/9/10, from 5:00am-6:30am pst Comcast tv provided no service to my 4 tv's.

I watched the boxes reboot themselves (via home office signal) and then I had service. I need credit for cable service not received. Jackie refused saying that I had failed to call at 6am when the problem was in progress even though their office was not open. She also refused to credit for a partial day.

She also refused to allow me to speak to a supervisor. Very, very poor service on the part of Comcast.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Thank you DC and Terry!!! This is the type of *** we have to deal with on a daily basis.

People call in and tie up our phone lines for dumb *** request like that, when people with real issues are stuck on hold.... PG&E will not issue you a credit. We all know that. But where are the blogs for them.

People kill me. I'm glad the agent didn't give you credit.

Grimsby, England, United Kingdom #113608

LOL demanding credit for a 90 minute interruption and it appears that you were not even home from your post. Seriously?

missing 90 minutes of precious TV will not kill you. Go for a walk, get some coffee.

Chill out. :x

You want credit for 90 minutes of no service?

Get a life, No company does that and I mean NO company