Groton, Connecticut

We had a home phone line and dvr hooked up in our home. We already had exiting service and have been customers for years.

We pay our bill on time and every month. The techinican they sent here ran the cable line along the wall over a dresser and through the middle of the room across a set of golf clubs to hook to the tv. He left all the old equipment here and lines hanging all over the desk. He was very rude and unprofessional.

When checking to see if the phone was working he was making flirting conversation with the female on the other end of the line. He left in a hurry and when we asked him about the cable he said it was not his problem. We asked to talk to a supervisor he said he would have his call us. This never happened.

I have talked to cable company numerous times and never recieved a return call from them. On one of my calls to them the lady took off the insulation fee which I cant believe they had the nerve to charge me anyway.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.