Salt Lake City, Utah

Update by user Mar 05, 2012

You know is really sad that this company has done nothing no email, phone, nothing!!! Tells you where we stand with them!!!

Update by user Jan 25, 2012

You will never guess what this company did now....The payment was rejected by them and now they are charging me a late fee!!!!!!! This company sucks.....!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2012

I have been with Comcast for several years and this past year I moved. I took my service with me and have had a terrible service since I moved.

They started saying it was my computer then the router (which now after a year I have had it replace six times) and then they stated it was the lines. Now they are back to it is the router and once again they want to charge me $99.95 to come to my house to fix it ( which I have paid several times this past year). Then this month with no warning they start charging $7.00 for the *** router. I have been paying $60.00 a month and now an additional $8.50 ( $7.00 plus taxes ).

I called to discuses this with them and their only answer was for me to discounted the service .....so I guess that is what I going to do............. I run a small business and if I started to charge for additional things and treat my customer the way they do I would be out of business!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Comments

It's worse being an employee. At the Lynnwood, WA call center a fat sup named Kim Edwards (MOMO) sent an email requesting off the clock work. We are winning a class action lawsuit against them.