Warrenville, Illinois
2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am so frustrated with Comcast Business Services. They just do not care about customer and do not really have any process for account transfer. They do pathetic job in phone transfers. It has been about 8 weeks when we started this whole process and it is still not done. We have fill forms 3 times and each time they said it is not correct one. Now my main office line is disconnected and i have no idea when they will complete the transfer.

they do not assign a single contact to help and close the case. We have spent more than 80 hrs on phone calls to followup.

They are pathetic. I will highly recommend if you are transferring to new business location and have Comcast as your provider DO NOT select them at new location unless you are ready to have disruption in service.

I will be happy to load Email logs with customer service to show the delay.

1) We selected new office location in May 1st week and signed Comcast transfer order.

2) We moved to new location in July 1st week

3) This is August 5th and our main number is still not ported/transferred. if I had any idea, i already have AT&T service in office for internet and would have been simple task to assign the number to that service provider.

4) This week now anyone calls then it comes my number is no longer active. Till last week call was getting transferred.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Service Transfer.

Preferred solution: Understand your commitment and deliver. You have caused reputation loss for my business .

I didn't like: Feel comcast is punishing me for your screw up, Customer service have no idea how take care of the issue.

• Terrible Service By Comcast