Sterling, Virginia
Resolved

Update by user Mar 08, 2016

Today, March 8th, I finally got an answer from Comcast. They resolved the issue, admitted it was their mistake, and credited my account.

I will see all the changes/corrections on my next bill (April). I guess I will let you know...

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2016

My company has eight locations. Seven of them only have basic services (1 line/2 phones)The bill is around $115 per location. The HQ has more lines/phones or seats/extensions and internet service. The bill for this facility is around $500. Although the prices have been set, more or less, since we signed the contract in July 2015, for the past three-four months, we being overcharged for one of the locations, the Woodland location to be precise. Instead of $115 we being charge over $300. The charges are for equipment and services that we don't have at this facility.

I have called CARE, regarding this specific issue, at least, three times per month. Always when I first get a bill, and then a couple more times before I send payment. Besides calling customer service, I have emailed managers and the managers' managers. They always assure me that they "have escalated the issue– you should be hearing back from someone soon." However, I haven't heard from anyone.

The first time I called about this was November 2015, I was told that it would take "Up to two (2) billing cycles to correct the charges". March's bill came yesterday and I still being overcharged. So, I called CARE and they told me somebody was working on my "Ticket" and they were going to contact me soon. I've been hearing this answer for months! I asked if I could speak with a manager. I was on hold for about 5 minutes before they hang-up.

This situation is frustrating, and honestly infuriating. I spent an average of 5 hours a month dealing with Comcast issues related. In the months of October and November, I spend about 3-5 hours per week dealing with several technical problems. Every day they fixed something and messed up something else. It was and endless loop of anger and frustration. And now this!

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Internet Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments