I never had a company that so many issues with there service.I have there bundle service X1, and there service sucks.

Im always on the phone with there customer service and every time they tell me whats the problem, if they only read the notes. There is no accountabliliy with Comcast, and there representatives, how can they still be in business. I work for a company that always takes care of there customers, if we did not we would be out of business and out of a job.

Now every time I call comcast customer support I talk with a representative on some occasions they just hang up, but boy they expect that payment even though you have cable, Internet thats out half of the month.I had dish before and never had this much problems like comcast but now im going back to dish I had enough of comcast, this company needs to be sued, then maybe they will change there awfull service and retrain there awfull customer service.

Review about: Comcast Bundle Xfinity.

1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Comcast Xtreme Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Comcast?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion