Fort Collins, Colorado

Comcast has taken away channels that were part of a 2 year contract that I have with them and now require that I "upgrade" or pay more. If I break my contract I am required to pay them $150.00 but they are not required to pay me since they are breaking my contract.

Fair? Outrageous! I called and was only asked if I wanted to upgrade or not. How do I make sure I don't get billed for the $150.00 if I change services?

Is anybody listening? I have already posted a complaint with the FCC and the BBB.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Joblow

Comcast has only offered contracts a cpl times. Please read your agreement in full.

I am fairly sure it does not say you can not add something to your agreement. It should state you can not downgrade from the original agreement.

Unless you took something of value for the agreement like a mini laptop or Xbox360 or PS3 I dont see them charging $150 either way you go. If you did agree to the gift then you are binding.