Been trying to get cable tv for several weeks from comcast. Called many times without results.

Even though my house is wired for cable tv from comcast from the previous owner, and the line still connected from the pole to my house, as well as my neighbor(10 feet away) has comcast service(verified by Comcast)now and comming from the same pole that is connected to my house, no one there will take my order for service, only saying "we do not have service to your house". Talked to 5 different customer service reps, each the same answer, we do not service your house. They refuse to permit me to talk to a supervisor, and without responce from the CEO-Roberts, I give up. It's Dish TV now.

How can such a company exist?? There's advertisement every few minutes on the TV, but there's nothing at the call center. I always said a company shines at the time of the sale, then goes down hill after the paper is signed.

In the case of Comcast, there's nowhere to go down to. I can imagine the responce you get when you entered a 2 year contract with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Comcast Tv Service.

Comments

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #657912

My guess is the previous owner stiffed Comcast, big time! If there is a service center in your area, take your proper ID, and rental or purchase of property papers direct to the folks there.

It is so easy to say you are a new customer over the phone, but I am sure Comcast would like proof.