Washington, District Of Columbia

Comcast is attempting to charge me an exorbitant fee for leaving one location and making me sign a new 3 year contract to continue service at the new location. They want $1,400.00 Yes, one thousand four hundred dollars to cancel service if I don't sign a new 3 year contract at the new location.

In effect they are making me continue to pay the $60 at a location I'm not even at in order to avoid the $1,400 charge or a new 3 year contract. The supervisor told me, "that's just how it is, we want your loyalty." Are they insane?

What can we do to stop this monopoly from ruining lives. Really, these people should be put in jail, perhaps some electrocuted with their own cables.

Comments

If you want to save money on your Comcast bill call 877-824-2288 and ask to speak to the RETENTION Department. They will give you promotions and discounts that no other department can give you.

The promos generally last for 6 months so you have to callback every 6 months. It is worth the trouble because you can get discounts of 25-50%